The charter for The District Seven Highway Credit Union was issued in September of 1952. As Legacy Credit Union, we continue to serve the employees of
- Southwest District of the Missouri Department of Transportation
- Missouri State Highway Patrol Troop D Employees
- Employees of the City of Carthage
- Employees of the City of Webb City
- Employees of the City of Duquesne
- Employees of the Jasper County Sheriff's Office
- Employees of the City of Joplin
- Employees of Missouri Southern State University
Immediate family members of all of our current members are also eligible to join. "Immediate family" is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, first cousin or legal guardian. Also included are step, in-law and legally adoptive relationships.
Board and Committee Members
Board of Directors
- Tim Houdyshell, Chairman
- Scott McKee, Vice-Chairman
- Leslie Jones, Secretary/Treasurer
- Dave Taylor, Board Member
- Jamie Musche, Board Member
- Kevin Minear, Chairman
- Craig Switzer
- Doug Jackson
Receive $26 for referring new members!
New Account Eligibility Requirements must be met.