Truth In Savings (T.I.S.) Variable Rate Account Disclosure
REGULAR SHARES AND SECODARY SAVINGS
- RATE INFORMATION: As of April 01, 2019 if your daily balance was $25.00 or more, the dividend rate paid on the entire balance in your account was 0.55% with an annual percentage yield (APY) of 0.545 %. The dividend rate and the APY may change every dividend period as determined by the credit union board of directors.
- COMPOUNDING AND CREDITING: Dividends will be compounded daily and credited quarterly. If you close your account before dividends are credited, you will not receive accrued dividends.
- MINIMUM BALANCE REQUIREMENTS: You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $25.00 in your account in order to earn a dividend for that day.
- BALANCE COMPUTATION METHOD: Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method which applies a periodic rate to the daily balance in your account for the period.
- ACCRUAL OF DIVIDENDS: Dividends will begin to accrue on the business day you deposit the cash or noncash items (e.g., checks) to your account.
- FEES AND CHARGES: The following fees and charges may be assessed against your account.
a. Membership Fee (one time fee) - $1.00
- NATURE OF DIVIDENDS: Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings, after required transfers to reserves at the end of a dividend period.
- PAR VALUE OF SHARES: DIVIDEND PERIOD: The par value of a regular share in this Credit Union is $25.00. The dividend period is quarterly, beginning on the first of a month and ending on the last day of the third month.
- Members accounts in this credit union are federally insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF).
Receive $26 for referring new members!
New Account Eligibility Requirements must be met.